Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been using test strips for years. My latest batch are the Jungle Test Strips, but I often use the Mardel ones. The Jungle ones test for chlorine (including chloramine), the Mardel ones don't. Chlorine isn't a factor for me, so no big deal.
Regardless, dip, wait, read. Follow the directions. No big deal.
I do confess that I reached a point where I didn't trust the strips. No particular reason other than random doubt. So, I bought Freshwater Test Kit and Freshwater Hardness Test Kit ('cause the other didn't test hardness). The new test kits have test tubes and droppers and stuff. Not tough to use, but not nearly as easy as the test strips. End result - the test strips are fine.
Still, I'm glad to have verified the results. It took away one point of uncertainty.
I'm posting this review (slightly edited) for the Jungle strips too because I use both brands interchangeably.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mardel Ammonia Test Strips (Freshwater), 25ct
Click here for more information about Mardel Ammonia Test Strips (Freshwater), 25ct
No comments:
Post a Comment