Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Freshwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 24W Review

30 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Freshwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 24W
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this unit to upgrade from my old twin tube, T-12 standard flourescent fixture. My aquarium is a 20 gallon long tank. This unit does not dissapoint. The amount of lumens these much smaller T-5HO bulbs put out is greater to regular T-12 bulbs. The internal metal reflectors also seem to be a great help, focusing more of the light directly to my aquatic plants. My old fixture had white molded plastic for a reflector. The unit's included legs are also great, allowing the fixture to sit high above the top of the tank.
There is no moonlight included with this unit, but that's no problem. I added a 5 volt, 12 blue LED circuit board that I purchased on eBay for under $10, matched it to a 5 volt AC transformer I had laying around and ended up with a far better moonlight than if I had bought other comparable untis that included only one or two moonlight LEDs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 30 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Freshwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 24W



Buy NowGet 19% OFF

Click here for more information about 30 in. Nova Extreme T5 HO Freshwater Aquarium Light Fixture - 2 x 24W

No comments:

Post a Comment