Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got my fish tank in 1998 and had an older BioWheel filter. However it was pretty much DOA when I got it as the wheel didn't turn. I instead settled for an underground filter. However, the cartridge on that went bad last year (it always does every few months) and I forgot to replace it.
A few weeks ago I went to my Uncle's house. He's always been into fish tanks and I saw how clear his water was compared to mine. Being that I hadn't cleaned my tank in a while I figured I should revamp it when I got home. I thought maybe my filter needed replaced.
Upon my return home I cleaned the tank and bought this filter for $20 at Petsmart (Amazon is great but the $31 seems a bit high for this compared to what I got it for). It only took a few hours and my water suddenly looked as good as my Uncle's.
I also fixed the old filter, but this one works better. Sometimes I leave both of them on to provide extra oxygen. This filter has easy to change cartridges that need replaced about once a month or so. They'll probably set you back a bit, but based on this filter's performance so far I will definitely keep up the maintence.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Penguin Power Filter Up to 20-Gallon, 100 GPH
Click here for more information about Marineland Penguin Power Filter Up to 20-Gallon, 100 GPH
No comments:
Post a Comment