Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Red Sea Co2 Reactor 500 Review

Red Sea Co2 Reactor 500
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Don't waster your money. I wanted a better solution to the delicate glass diffuser for my planted aquarium. This isn't the solution. I found it more delicate than the blown glass. It is made of very thin cheap plastic and is poorly designed. It fell apart even before I was able to get it into my tank and after in my tank kept falling apart. The chamber fell off the pump continuously and then the suction cups quit holding and I found it free floating every day until I took it out and stomped on it. I used it for approximately 45 days so that was about $1 a day. Hope someone comes up with a better design.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Red Sea Co2 Reactor 500



Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Click here for more information about Red Sea Co2 Reactor 500

No comments:

Post a Comment