Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bow Front Versa Aquarium Top, 36" Review

Bow Front Versa Aquarium Top, 36
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It came very well packed, nothing broken and quick shipping. It fit perfectly on my bow front, no need to cut the additional plastic part, I don't even use that. This really dressed up my tank, and the high output light I just got (it sits high up on the tank) . I was worried about having this shipped since it is glass but I was pleasantly surprised. It also shipped superfast, and on regular shipping rates. I think it took only a couple days from order. I was surprised when it had come. Also, this seller had the best price and best shipping. I checked many local outfits and online outfits. Some wanted $30 just to ship the item. I would purchase from this seller again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bow Front Versa Aquarium Top, 36"



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bow Front Versa Aquarium Top, 36"

No comments:

Post a Comment