Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Coralife Super Skimmer With Wheel Water Pump Up To 65 Gallon Tank - Coralife 05271 Review

Coralife Super Skimmer With Wheel Water Pump Up To 65 Gallon Tank - Coralife 05271
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been running this skimmer on a 30 gallon tank for over a week now, it really works great. The skimmer only took 24 hours to break-in and now is pulling some dark smelly skimmate from my tank. I can see how easy it is to overflow the unit, which would be a problem for a hang on tank setup. It is easy to add an overflow modification to the collection cup. It was a little tricky to get the water level set right, but it is running great now. I would definitely recommend this skimmer to anyone. I purchased from petsolutions for $91 with shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coralife Super Skimmer With Wheel Water Pump Up To 65 Gallon Tank - Coralife 05271



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Coralife Super Skimmer With Wheel Water Pump Up To 65 Gallon Tank - Coralife 05271

No comments:

Post a Comment