Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mardel Maracyn-Plus with Biospheres Water Treatment (Freshwater/Saltwater), 8-Ounce Review

Mardel Maracyn-Plus with Biospheres Water Treatment (Freshwater/Saltwater), 8-Ounce
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had a lot of aquariums for a long long time, this means I've had need of lots of medications and run into lots of diseases. The pet stores within an hour of my house will not carry this product for one reason: they make so much profit off of the powdered stuff they don't want to sell this and lose that profit. The powdered stuff you have to buy like $60 worth to treat a 55g aquarium and it doesn't work very well, usually the afflicted fish dies anyway. With Maracyn+ one $10 bottle treats the tank and actually works! I've treated dropsy, pop-eye, and coulumnaris with this product successfully. Now I always try to keep a bottle on hand for emergencies.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Mardel Maracyn-Plus with Biospheres Water Treatment (Freshwater/Saltwater), 8-Ounce



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mardel Maracyn-Plus with Biospheres Water Treatment (Freshwater/Saltwater), 8-Ounce

No comments:

Post a Comment