Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a great product for a quick glimpse into the water quality of your aquarium. This product will give you a quick reading for pH, nitrite, nitrate, general and carbonate hardness. The following is what I don't like about it: 1) fairly expensive in local stores 2) no ammonia test 3) do not feel is reliable or very accurate 4) don't like the idea of dipping directly into aquarium, which can release small amounts of whatever chemicals are impregnated on the pads. You can take a sample of your aquarium water in a different vessel to swirl the strip in but you chance altering the reading from a contaminated container (mostly pH and hardness readings can be affected). I use this product on occasion when I know I haven't paid as much attention to my water quality as I should be. If I see something I don't like or trust with the 5 in 1 strip I'll break out the regular liquid test kit to verify. I still recommend using API's standard liquid test kits for more reliable/accurate readings.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 5 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips
Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 5 in 1 Aquarium Test Strips
No comments:
Post a Comment