Saturday, December 17, 2011

TetraMin Flake 4.52 lbs Review

TetraMin Flake 4.52 lbs
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have three tanks of tropical fish with a variety of common pet store fish (guppies, tetras, cory cats and loaches). I feed this these flakes to the fish in all three of my tank. They like the food just fine, coming to the surface to eat. My turtle will also eat these flakes. I only feed once a day. Even the bottom fish like it, although I also feed the bottom feeders Spectrum sinking food. I've been using these flake for the 10 years I've had fish. With three large tanks, I go through a lot of flake. I bought a 4.5 lb tub in late 2009 and I am almost ready to purchase another one. I live in California where humidity is low and the flakes are still nice and dry and crumble well. This is the most economical, quality, fish food product on the market!


Click Here to see more reviews about: TetraMin Flake 4.52 lbs



Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about TetraMin Flake 4.52 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment