Monday, December 26, 2011

Penguin 660R Powerhead Review

Penguin 660R Powerhead
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had this powerhead running in my 16 gallon saltwater reef tank for between 2 and 3 months now, and the impeller shaft has gotten scarred by debris and is now extremely noisy. This exact same thing happened to my Penguin 150 gph bio-wheel power filter. Penguin products just are not made to last. Which is really lame, because Marineland also makes Emperor products, which last a lot longer and are much better designed. You get what you pay for in aquariums, and it's definitely worth putting out the money for a better powerhead or filter up front, so you don't have to pay more to replace the cheap product later on anyway.
I replaced my Penguin Bio-Wheel with an Emperor 280 and now I have just ordered a Hydor Koralia Nano to replace my Penguin powerhead.
Do yourself a favor and just buy a better product from the beginning.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Penguin 660R Powerhead



Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Click here for more information about Penguin 660R Powerhead

No comments:

Post a Comment