Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)There is something to be said for this scraper, it's somewhat effective. I purchased this to clean the back of my glass aquarium where I cannot reach with my trusty Mag Float-130A Magnetic Cleaner for Acrylic - Medium - up to 125 Gallon. It didn't do a very good job and wasn't terribly easy to get at that perfect angle. I've found it far easier to use a razor blade edge to scrape off coralline algae (don't care for it on my glass) than to use the scraper and my tank is 24" deep.
There's certainly something wrong with a product if you'd rather use a straight razor blade and shove your arm into your aggressive reef tank, risking being stung by your lion or scorpionfish, or bitten by your eel, than use a scraper.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Pro Scraper Aquarium Cleaning Tool - 24 in.
Click here for more information about Pro Scraper Aquarium Cleaning Tool - 24 in.
No comments:
Post a Comment