Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Algae Control, 100 ML Review

Algae Control, 100 ML
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Before this I tried everything they recommend. No matter what I tried - frequent to daily water changes, low-to-no light, remove plants, less food - nothing worked. From the front of the 10 gallon tank it was impossible to see the plants and ceramics a third of the way back. I haven't been able to find the algae eater in weeks.
As a last resort, I bought this. The directions indicate 1ml for every 12 gallons. By that reckoning, this is well more than hundred doses for a 10 gallon tank. I don't have anything that can measure 1ml, so I gave it one good squirt and walked away.
It's probably worth noting that the directions also say to take your activated-charcoal filter out. Presumably that's because it will neutralize the stuff. Since I couldn't measure properly and didn't want to poison my fish, I didn't take mine out.
It's crystal-clear in there now. I mean GORGEOUS.
Still no sign of the algae eater... odd.
Boy, was I surprised to read the horror stories in the other reviews. So far, my fish look happy and my plants haven't died. If that changes, I'll come back and say so. Till then, I've got to say it's amazing.
EDIT: Just read one of the other reviews a little more carefully. She said she used three capfuls in her tank.
This bottle is intended to treat 1,200 gallons. Three capfuls is roughly a third of the bottle. Unless her tank is larger than 400 gallons, it's no wonder the fish are dying.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Algae Control, 100 ML



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Algae Control, 100 ML

No comments:

Post a Comment