Friday, January 6, 2012

EL-BW21SL: Kotobuki 21 Daylight / Moonlight LED Aquarium Clip Light Review

EL-BW21SL: Kotobuki 21 Daylight / Moonlight LED Aquarium Clip Light
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have only had this product for a few days. From what I have seen so far this is an excellent product. The size is good. The construction seems solid. The lights are bright and crisp.
I purchased three of them to place side by side over a pico reef tank. It was very difficult to find a led product with the right spectrum and strength to support coral. I think this is a solid product and hope more products like it come out soon.

Click Here to see more reviews about: EL-BW21SL: Kotobuki 21 Daylight / Moonlight LED Aquarium Clip Light



Buy Now

Click here for more information about EL-BW21SL: Kotobuki 21 Daylight / Moonlight LED Aquarium Clip Light

No comments:

Post a Comment