Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Very nice tank. Setup was easy, somewhat customizable, well packed. I use it as a desktop light as well since the provided mini lamp has a full spectrum bulb-- easy on the eyes.
First thing I did, inspect the glass for damage... small blemishes, but easily passes QC. Submersible filter flawed for shrimp, baby shrimp can easily get sucked in and pureed, I've even caught medium sized juvvie shrimp in the media chamber (largest foam chamber). Easy fix for experienced aquarist-- stuff the first chamber with filter floss. I removed the largest piece of foam from the media chamber, and replaced it with bio-max. Water is extremely cloudy and murky on the first day because of soil substrate, pristine water by the 3rd day because of the polishing power of the filter floss.
Great buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluval EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat, 7.9-gallon
Click here for more information about Fluval EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat, 7.9-gallon
No comments:
Post a Comment