Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have a 100 gallon tank and I paid 500.00 for a wet/dry system that everyone swore would be my last and best filter. Well after a year of loud draining noises and yellow water I ditched it and put on 2 of the XP2's. All I can say is WOW!!!! After only 9 hours my water is crystal clear! I was so used to the yellow tinge in the water I forgot what clear water looked like! My wet dry was rated for a 200 gallon tank and I changed the media religously! It pales in comparison to the XP2's! And the XP2's along with a year supply of filter media cost less than half of the Wet/Dry system! I am sold on the XP2! They are virtually noiseless too!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rena 721 Filstar XP2 Canister Filter
Click here for more information about Rena 721 Filstar XP2 Canister Filter
No comments:
Post a Comment