Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I liked the idea of adding this light to our existing lighting setup so we could have moonlights without having to purchase an entirely new fixture. Unfortunately, what is not shown in pictures or listed in the measurements is that they put the plug in for the power cord on the very end sticking directly out of the end so the total length is more than 48"! We have a canopy on our tank so we need an light fixture that is actually 48"! I have purchased 48" lighting for our other 3 aquariums and have never had any problems with ordering a 48" light that fits under a canopy! I am really not sure why they couldn't/wouldn't have placed the plug on the back of the light where it would actually make this a 48" light and you wouldn't have an ugly plug sticking directly out the end! I can't comment on how well this would have lit up our tank at night but I will avoid trying another one and just suck it up and purchase an all in one fixture!
Click Here to see more reviews about: R2 48 Inch Signature Series Aquarium Moonlight
Click here for more information about R2 48 Inch Signature Series Aquarium Moonlight
No comments:
Post a Comment