Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am relatively new to the hobby of fish keeping and I have spent months learning about water parameters and chemistry. Most of the experts highly recommend using the water that comes from your tap (and I tried buying RO water for awhile and that was a pain in the BUTT!) and so I have started doing just that. (Again-the idea is to raise fish that will thrive in your water without having to tamper with the PH, KH & GH--unless you are an expert) That being said, I could not find fish that would love being in water with a PH of 9.9 or higher! (And YES, I have confirmed this with the water report for my water district...) That being said, I read many reviews and articles on using Neutral Regulator. I am by no means obsessed with a perfect PH of 7 as much as a PH that is stable and livable for my fish and Neutral Regulator has helped me do this. This is a good price and with Prime's free shipping and no tax, it is a great deal.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seachem Neutral Regulator 1 Kilo
Click here for more information about Seachem Neutral Regulator 1 Kilo
No comments:
Post a Comment