Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this pump at a local aquarium store. I bought it because it was supposed to be submersible OR non-submersible. I needed a non-submersible pump to pump water out of my aquarium from a tube into a sump behind my aquarium which would flow back into the aquarium (like a power filter that hangs on the back). I was going to make my own plant filter that this pump would pump water into. Well, it's only non-submersible if you connect it to a sump and the water level is higher than the pump. I needed a pump that can pump water up to the pump, not up from the pump. This might work for a future aquarium if I ever set up a sump under the main tank, but for now it's completely worthless to me and was false advertising. They don't show you how it works until you buy it and open it up. I could put it in the aquarium, but the whole objective was to not have a load of crap in the tank. I can't do what I want and have wasted a lot of money because the makers of this pump made it as cheaply and poorly as possible.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet 1800 Utility Pump 474 gph
Click here for more information about Aquarium Systems Premium Maxi-Jet 1800 Utility Pump 474 gph
No comments:
Post a Comment