Saturday, June 30, 2012

Brand New Marina Showcase Bulb - 15w - Aqua Blue Item #11700 Review

Brand New Marina Showcase Bulb - 15w - Aqua Blue Item #11700
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very disappointed in these bulbs they were not only very dim and barely lit up my tank, but they created so much heat that my tank temperature rose 5 degrees when they were on! I found other company's here on amazon that sell colored compact fluorescent bulbs which give more lighting, and use the same wattage of power and create zero heat! I suggest anyone who has problems like me using white light which causes a fungal growth in your tank, to try these colored compact fluorescent bulbs! They work for me, no fungal growth and awesome color, I chose the black lights and have a cool purple tank now!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Marina Showcase Bulb - 15w - Aqua Blue Item #11700



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Brand New Marina Showcase Bulb - 15w - Aqua Blue Item #11700

No comments:

Post a Comment