Sunday, July 1, 2012

Silent Air® X Series Aquarium Air Pumps, 2-Outlet, UL Listed Review

Silent Air® X Series Aquarium Air Pumps, 2-Outlet, UL Listed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use this air pump on a 112 gallon tank with Koi and Plecos, it provides enough air for a 5" air disc and a 12" long air-stone and after running for many months non-stop it's still pumping out a great amount of air, I was just expecting it to pump a little more than it does. However, that isn't stopping me from purchasing a second one for one of my other aquariums that has a noisy air pump, and a second for my large aquarium. I would definitely recommend these pumps, you'll barely know it's there. They do work best when placed above water level though so keep that in mind.
UPDATE 08-11-10
I bought two of these pumps and they have been running non-stop for over 2 years without fail. I would buy more of these in a heartbeat.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Silent Air® X Series Aquarium Air Pumps, 2-Outlet, UL Listed



Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Silent Air® X Series Aquarium Air Pumps, 2-Outlet, UL Listed

No comments:

Post a Comment