Monday, June 18, 2012

Impeller Assembly for Eclipse 3 Hood Review

Impeller Assembly for Eclipse 3 Hood
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought I reviewed this already, but i find myself having to replace it yet again. So it is a good this i take a second look at it from a critical view. BTW this is the 3rd time in the past year replacing this...
I cannot say it is the core unit that is flawed here. If you look close you can see on the ends there are removable black rubber caps that act as friction and noise reducers. Yeah that is great, but every time I break my system down the rubber caps seem to be worn down or get damaged in the process. If these caps are not just right the pump is noisy. Ugh, i like the look of my Eclipse 3 Hood and the way it runs don't get me wrong.
I guess that is why impellers are cheap though. I will keep buying them regaurdless of this annoying minor flaw cause i like the over all product this is a part of.
I just wish the rubber ends were sold by themselves or that the unit came with a few sets of these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Impeller Assembly for Eclipse 3 Hood



Buy NowGet 61% OFF

Click here for more information about Impeller Assembly for Eclipse 3 Hood

No comments:

Post a Comment