Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product from a PetSmart store and although the concept is good, it still needs a little work. The ring itself won't seem to float evenly. One side dips under the water level so when I put the food in, it simply floats right out of the ring. I've tried playing with it to see if different things will even it out but when the fish come to eat, they move it a little and everything shifts around anyways.
The underside of the product is hollow so air is trapped underneath the entire ring causing it to float. In the packaging it came with a styrofoam insert in this gap.. I'm assuming you're suppose to take it out because I personally wouldn't put styrofoam in my fish tank (although that would probably solve the uneven floating, that doesn't seem safe for the fish). There are no real directions besides two drawings and no warnings at all on the product.
So it's an OK product but still could use some work - try it if you want but I'm thinking of returning mine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: NutraFin Max Feeding Ring
Click here for more information about NutraFin Max Feeding Ring
No comments:
Post a Comment