Sunday, July 29, 2012

AQUARIUS AQ22502 BettaWave 2.5-Gallon Tank with Divider Review

AQUARIUS AQ22502 BettaWave 2.5-Gallon Tank with Divider
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
2.5 gals, as described. Divider is kinda on the flimsy side but so far has held up well. Anything smaller than a betta could slip through from the top front edge and the entire bottom. The divider is NOT transparent so no stress on having two bettas; they can't constantly flair at each other.
Though my bettas seem to 'sense' each other at first, though I'm positive they can only see each other through the tiny space on the bottom (a tiny layer of gravel will take away that space and will secured the divider better). But no constant flaring, and they seem fine.
Seems flimsy and cheaply built but no cracks and no leakage. So far its sturdy. It just, well 'bent' when I put the water in, and then when I put the top on, it secured it. So it just seems poorly made, it's actually not as bad.
There is no 'light' by the way, just to clarify. For some reason I thought it came with a LED light lol. But reading through the product description, I misread originally.
I bought a mini filter (2.5-5 gal) and a mini heater (2.5 watts) from amazon which arrived same day. Works wonders. Unfortunately there's no place to put the wires - they can't fit through the special feeding holes. So I took of the plastic 'ambient' light and the lid is tall enough that my bettas can't jump out. So no problems.
I give it 4 stars because of the slight over price for a 2.5 gal tank with no actual light. And that it's not exactly 'sturdy'. It is a good tank and I recommend it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: AQUARIUS AQ22502 BettaWave 2.5-Gallon Tank with Divider



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about AQUARIUS AQ22502 BettaWave 2.5-Gallon Tank with Divider

No comments:

Post a Comment