Sunday, July 29, 2012

Marineland Advanced In Sump Protein Skimmer - to 100 gal - 5.5 in x 4 in x 18 in Review

Marineland Advanced In Sump Protein Skimmer - to 100 gal - 5.5 in x 4 in x 18 in
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried two other Protein Skimmers in my particular sump. This one fits great and is doing a much better job. I compare it to the Berlin Xl that I used to have for a 150 gallon tank. The Marineland skimmer is just the right fit for my Oceanic 95 Bowfront. I would suggest this product to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Advanced In Sump Protein Skimmer - to 100 gal - 5.5 in x 4 in x 18 in



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Marineland Advanced In Sump Protein Skimmer - to 100 gal - 5.5 in x 4 in x 18 in

No comments:

Post a Comment