Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Here is a video that I took of my Crystal air pump to show you how the colors change! When I bought this air pump I expected it to only change colors in red, blue, & green, but there are other colors in between.. pink, purple, & orange! This is actually my 2nd air pump from Hydor. The first one I had lasted 4 years!! The pump itself still worked fine, but the light was cracked so I decided to just replace it with this one. I sure hope this new Crystal pump lasts as long as my old Hydor! So far so good. I definitely recommend these Hydor air pumps to anyone who wants to spice up their tank & add more oxygen. If you buy this pump just make sure you place it away from the aquarium walls so it does not make any noise. I cannot say enough good things about it. It is well worth buying & amazon has the best price!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hydor H2Show Deluxe Crystal Kit Multicolor LED with Blue, Red, Green Bubbles
No comments:
Post a Comment