Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have kept several freshwater aquariums over the years and always used the flake foods. If you watch, you'll notice the fish grabbing at the flakes, spitting them out and sucking it back in their mouths over an over trying to break it up into smaller pieces. Usually letting a bunch of it float away where it can rot and cause water chemistry problems.
With this food, you just sprinkle it in a pinch at a time and the fish will pick them off and eat them whole. Be sure to get the right size for your fish. I use the smallest one and they eat it without any trouble. They don't spit it out. for the bottom feeders I still use flakes and just sink them so they can find it. I love watching my fish eat this. Before I know it its all gone, no leftover mess floating around to foul up your tank.
The anti parasitic qualities, a plus.
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Life Spectrum Thera A Small Fish 140g
Click here for more information about New Life Spectrum Thera A Small Fish 140g
No comments:
Post a Comment