Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fish Bubbles Wall Mounted Fish Bowl Review

Fish Bubbles Wall Mounted Fish Bowl
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this bowl for a year now with the same betta in it the whole time I've had it. I added two african dwarf frogs to keep him entertained (Bettas do not attack frogs) and they have all been living happily. I've been keeping betta's for years and do a lot of research so I know a lot about them. They do not need a heater unless your room is abnormally cold. I do not clean this bowl daily, in fact that would kill the betta. The other reviewer appears to be ammature. I clean this bowl every other week and add more water about once a week (it evaporates out) and this system works out fine. The betta's happy, the frogs are happy, I'm happy, this bowl is good.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fish Bubbles Wall Mounted Fish Bowl



Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about Fish Bubbles Wall Mounted Fish Bowl

No comments:

Post a Comment