Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ProClear Aquatics Pro 75 Series Wet Dry Filter with Prefilter Review

ProClear Aquatics Pro 75 Series Wet Dry Filter with Prefilter
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this several months ago for a 50 gallon tank I had (I have since upsized and sold this). It worked very well for what it was. This isn't a big sump (maybe 10 gallon capacity at most), but it was well worth it for what it was. The cool thing was the build in foam fractionator. It really cleared a lot of the gunk out of the water and it was nice to not have to buy a separate one. Word to the wise, though, buy the model with the built in skimmer - these sumps are way too small to put another one in unless you get a hang on type.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ProClear Aquatics Pro 75 Series Wet Dry Filter with Prefilter



Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about ProClear Aquatics Pro 75 Series Wet Dry Filter with Prefilter

No comments:

Post a Comment