Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 87D Algaefix Aquarium Algaecide, 8 oz. Bottle Review

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 87D Algaefix Aquarium Algaecide, 8 oz. Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After using this product, right away I noticed a reaction with my Goldfish. I have (had) two and the one was affected more then the other. Did a water change and they seemed better. A few weeks later I used it again and then I lost the one fish. For the last few days, even after 2 partial water changes my lone goldfish is VERY stressed and going crazy. Today I'm doing another 2/3 water change and hoping for the best...
Google "Algaefix and goldfish" and read some of the reviews you find there. Some folks think this product should be banned, and I agree wholeheartedly!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 87D Algaefix Aquarium Algaecide, 8 oz. Bottle



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Aquarium Pharmaceuticals 87D Algaefix Aquarium Algaecide, 8 oz. Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment