Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Eheim 2075 Pro 3 Canister Filter - Up to 160 gal - 17.8in x 9.4in x 9.6in Review

Eheim 2075 Pro 3 Canister Filter - Up to 160 gal - 17.8in x 9.4in x 9.6in
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've owned an Eheim 2217 for many years and it has operated flawlessly. I recently set up a new 110 gallon community tank and decided to spring on the latest Eheim model - the 2075. It's only been running 2 months so perhaps my impression on this will improve, but so far it's been underwhelming.
As others have mentioned, the priming button doesn't really work. YOu have to press the buttom 20+ times...just when you're about to give up and try to do it the hard way then it springs to life.
Second, even after a 50% water change, my water is still cloudy. It doesn't seem to help...although I'm hoping this gets settled once the tank has been running a few more months.
If I can do this again, I would get the Eheim Pro II 2028, which has gotten MUCh better reviews. ** Edited 10/25/10 **
The cloudiness has settled and the tank is pristine. However, the priming button still doesn't work. I think I've isolated the cause - the floating valve gets stuck in the cavity which prevents a suction from forming initially. I don't know what'll happen if I remove the float valve...maybe I'll try it next time.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Eheim 2075 Pro 3 Canister Filter - Up to 160 gal - 17.8in x 9.4in x 9.6in



Buy NowGet 6% OFF

Click here for more information about Eheim 2075 Pro 3 Canister Filter - Up to 160 gal - 17.8in x 9.4in x 9.6in

No comments:

Post a Comment