Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I listened to a store clerk and purchased this item even though I knew I should use the tried and true method of testing my water every day with a new tank.
I also purchased some bacteria to put in my new set up. Normally I dont work this way and it lulled me into a false sense of security that my tank had cycled faster than normal when the ammonia alert never indicated any ammonia in my tank and I went on to purchase a few more fish - a few more days and no ammonia - great - a few more fish and then disaster strick - the fish started acting as though they had ammonia poisening. I took my water to have it tested. 6.0 mg/L and NOTHING showed on this alert - it was still yellow.
If you value your fish (and your sanity) just test your water and dont take short cuts.
This product does not work - I only lost 3 fish - but that was 3 fish too many and Im sure they would have preferred that I had tested the water and not relied on this!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Seachem Ammonia Alert
No comments:
Post a Comment