Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It's absolutely my fault for not reading the details. I thought I was buying NATURAL coral, as in REAL. This is a synthetic coral and it would be great for decoration in an aquarium. it looks really nice but I was looking for the real deal to use in an art experiment, and as the coral would be placed in a kiln and bunt off I don't think this plastic/resin piece would work very well (or be very health friendly). I also didn't understand why, since its plastic, the package was shipped in another package and bubble wrapped like it was a fragile piece of glass.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Branch Coral - Natural - 6 in. x 4 1/2 in. x 5 in.
Click here for more information about Branch Coral - Natural - 6 in. x 4 1/2 in. x 5 in.
No comments:
Post a Comment