Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this for my 10 gallon aquarium and I was amazed by how well it filtered my water, I was never a big fan of in-the-tank filter but man this one gets the job done! I wish I could give this a 4.5 stars but I can't, only reason I didn't give it a 5 star is because its pretty bulky and kind of unattractive to look at and due to the size its kinda hard to conceal behind plants. Its COMPLETELY silent, if you don't need the filter to provide aeration its pretty much impossible to hear it unless you press your ear up against the glass next to the filter. The filter does provide an option where it can provide aeration, unfortunately any type of aeration (from any filter or a air stone) will cause sound due to bubbling and surface agitation.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluval U2 Underwater Filter
Click here for more information about Fluval U2 Underwater Filter
No comments:
Post a Comment