Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trap Em Bristleworm Trap Review

Trap Em Bristleworm Trap
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
3 months ago I bought nice coral but few days after that I've notice few little guys crawling around it...after doing my research it appeared to be a bristle worm..some people would tell that's good for you and these worms are great scavengers but for me they look really creepy :) so I decided to buy a banded shrimp which didn't work out at all and last nigh I saw 1 bristle worm in my aquarium 10'' long and almost had a hearth attack :)..Today I went to the Aquarium Store to get six line wrasse and arrow crab but end up buying Trap Em Bristle Worm Trap.
I sat it up right after coming back from the store and after 5 minutes I got the first one around 5''...after 30 minutes the big one 10'' tried to get to the bite but couldn't fit into the hole :) but it was enough to pull him out...that's a big relief that this trap actually worked even in day time...
Thanks "Coralife"..you saved the day for me :)
If you have bristle worm I'm sure it'll help you to at least reducing the number of these guys..if you wanna keep them that's fine but they're growing really fast and to really big size...I'd rather stay with my hermit crabs and snails doing my clean-up job...
Good Luck.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Trap Em Bristleworm Trap



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about Trap Em Bristleworm Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment