Thursday, March 15, 2012

New 48" 216W T5 Aquarium Light Fixture Reef Fish Tank Light Review

New 48 216W T5 Aquarium Light Fixture Reef Fish Tank Light
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The light is bright enough and very affordable. The problem lies with the heat. In the unit I bought, you cant run the T5's and the actinics together for very long before the thing gets too hot to even touch...just running the actinics for a couple hours overheated the unit and fried the ballast for the actinics...TWICE..at $20 each! Save yourself the money and just buy a 108w T5..or spend the money for a quality light fixure. I'm giving one star for the T5's being nice and bright and one star for the LED's..All in all I overpaid for a light that doesnt work as the manufacturer advertises.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New 48" 216W T5 Aquarium Light Fixture Reef Fish Tank Light



Buy NowGet 9% OFF

Click here for more information about New 48" 216W T5 Aquarium Light Fixture Reef Fish Tank Light

No comments:

Post a Comment