Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hagen Fluval Carbon 375G Review

Hagen Fluval Carbon 375G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a Fluval 404 filter. All other carbon that I have bought for my filter has come in mesh bags to go in the plastic trays of the filter. This was one large plastic bag with loose carbon inside it. Even though the box says it is for a Fluval 404 filter, there is no way to use it in a 404 filter without some other kind of mesh bag to hold it.
I am giving this one star because there was no indication that any other item needed to be purchased and this carbon by itself cannot be used in the 404 filter even though they say it is for a 404 filter.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hagen Fluval Carbon 375G



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hagen Fluval Carbon 375G

No comments:

Post a Comment