Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I replaced a cheap brand "beginner" protein skimmer with this model for my 75 gallon + 30 sump system. The break-in period was shorter than advertised, was already pulling out material in a few days.
Basically for the price point this is the best skimmer you can get until you start throwing down serious dollars on a out-of-sump model. I reviewed a large number of skimmers online and finally picked this one based on those conditions. Spend less than $100 and your skimmer is basically trash.. you won't get a good skimmer until about $300 and >. Since I already had a cheap skimmer I knew the problems.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Reef Octopus Needle Wheel Skimmer - 6 in. - up to 150 gallons
Click here for more information about Reef Octopus Needle Wheel Skimmer - 6 in. - up to 150 gallons
No comments:
Post a Comment