Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cascade® Internal Submersible Filters for Aquariums - UL Listed Review

CascadeĀ® Internal Submersible Filters for Aquariums - UL Listed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Cascade 300 inline filter is a good cheap filter for a five or 10 gallon tank that requires a slow to medium current (I use it in 5gal betta tanks) but I would not recommend it in anything bigger as any bio-load over 'light' would overwhelm it.

It has a bio-sponge section and a "Disposable Carbon filter Cartridge" that they want you to buy in packs. I pried open the cartridge it came with to find low grade carbon pellets so I replaced them with Marineland Black Diamond Premium and it works even better now.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cascade® Internal Submersible Filters for Aquariums - UL Listed



Buy NowGet 54% OFF

Click here for more information about Cascade® Internal Submersible Filters for Aquariums - UL Listed

No comments:

Post a Comment